Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: maybe you can help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member outtachaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am searching for a childhood toy that I used to love. I can only recall his name being "Tron"...NOT THE DISNEY TRON. And I may be wrong on the name. He would have been produced around the late 70's. Maybe Kenner or Mattel. Companies of that era. He was silver, skinny, about 10"-12" tall, a visor/helmet and had a back pack that you would plug his guns into. They would light up when you pushed a button on his pack. Something Tron...maybe. Im desperate to at least have a name so I can search for one.

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Rom, Space Knight.
    based on Marvel comic.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member outtachaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fuckin love you Peeker!!

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    and so you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •